| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ipameri in December is fairly hot at 23.2 °C (73.76 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 19.6 °C (67.3 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in December is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in December is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 309.9mm (12.2in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 13:06 long and the longest day is 13:10 long with an average length of 13:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Ipameri December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Ipameri, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Ipameri:
- Formosa, Brazil - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) NNE
- Brasilia, Brazil - 216.4 kms (134.5 miles) N
- Paracatu, Brazil - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) ENE
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) E
- Catalao, Brazil - 56.7 kms (35.3 miles) SSE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) ESE
- Pompeu, Brazil - 373.3 kms (232 miles) ESE
- Araxa, Brazil - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) SSE
- Uberaba, Brazil - 227.6 kms (141.4 miles) S
- Bambui, Brazil - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) SE
- Franca, Brazil - 324.3 kms (201.5 miles) SSE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) S