| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ipameri in May is warm at 20.2 °C (68.36 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.8 °C (82 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.6 °C (58.3 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 13.2 °C (23.8 °F).
- The weather in May is dry. A mere 37.3mm (1.5in) of wateris dumped .
- The shortest day is 11:08 long and the longest day is 11:28 long with an average length of 11:17.
Check the distance to and compare the Ipameri May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Ipameri, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Ipameri:
- Formosa, Brazil - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) NNE
- Brasilia, Brazil - 216.4 kms (134.5 miles) N
- Paracatu, Brazil - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) ENE
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) E
- Catalao, Brazil - 56.7 kms (35.3 miles) SSE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) ESE
- Pompeu, Brazil - 373.3 kms (232 miles) ESE
- Araxa, Brazil - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) SSE
- Uberaba, Brazil - 227.6 kms (141.4 miles) S
- Bambui, Brazil - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) SE
- Franca, Brazil - 324.3 kms (201.5 miles) SSE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) S