| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ipameri in October is fairly hot at 23.8 °C (74.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.6 °C (87.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in October is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 112.6mm (4.4in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:17 long and the longest day is 12:46 long with an average length of 12:32.
Check the distance to and compare the Ipameri October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ipameri, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ipameri:
- Formosa, Brazil - 258.5 kms (160.6 miles) NNE
- Brasilia, Brazil - 216.4 kms (134.5 miles) N
- Paracatu, Brazil - 148.7 kms (92.4 miles) ENE
- Joao Pinheiro, Brazil - 211.9 kms (131.7 miles) E
- Catalao, Brazil - 56.7 kms (35.3 miles) SSE
- Patos De Minas, Brazil - 200.1 kms (124.3 miles) ESE
- Pompeu, Brazil - 373.3 kms (232 miles) ESE
- Araxa, Brazil - 243.3 kms (151.2 miles) SSE
- Uberaba, Brazil - 227.6 kms (141.4 miles) S
- Bambui, Brazil - 342.4 kms (212.8 miles) SE
- Franca, Brazil - 324.3 kms (201.5 miles) SSE
- Sao Simao, Brazil - 423.8 kms (263.3 miles) S